Tuesday, March 31, 2015
2 4-oz. boneless chicken breasts
Seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons butter, divided
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup whole cream
Juice of 1 lemon
4 ounces golden sherry
Pinch of cane sugar
4 ounces cooked fettuccine
1. Lightly pound chicken breast.
2. Dip chicken in breadcrumbs.
3. Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoons butter in skillet; brown chicken over medium heat.
4. In saucepan over high heat, combine cream and 2 tablespoons butter.
5. When it boils, add lemon, sherry and sugar. Reduce to thick consistency. Add parsley.
6. Plate fettuccine, top with chicken and pour sauce on top.