Prep : 20 minutes Cook : 25 minutes Serves 8
Individual Italian-inspired quiche cups are surrounded by a flaky crust made easily with Pillsbury crescent rounds.
1 8-ounce can(s) Pillsbury Place ’N Bake refrigerated crescent rounds (8 rounds) or Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
3 tablespoon(s) finely diced ham
3 tablespoon(s) finely diced salami
2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
2 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper sauce
1 cup(s) shredded provolone cheese (4 oz)
2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4 inches) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. If using crescent rounds, remove from package, separate into 8 rounds. If using crescent rolls, remove from package, but do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 8 rounds; carefully separate rounds. Press 1 round on bottom and completely up side of each muffin cup.
3. In small bowl, mix ham, salami, olives and oregano. In another small bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and pepper sauce with fork until well blended.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese into each muffin cup. Top each with about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups (about 1 tablespoon each). Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until filling is set and edges of rolls are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of each quiche to loosen; remove to cooling rack. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.