Friday, October 31, 2014

'Happy Halloween' from my hamily to yours ... From the 'Caranos'


Well my friends  , Halloween is here again , as you know I have two boys & two girls , the girls picked a poem , as did the boys , so here they both are enjoy . ~Nee~

Halloween is Here ..............Girls
by Debbie  ... last name  unknown

It's time for Halloween,
A day for trick or treat,
When the kids dress up in costume,
And walk proudly down the street.

They ring alot of door bells,
And collect alot of candy too,
And if they happen to see a ghost,
They will be greated with a boo.

Pumpkins light up the windows,
And decorations adorn the front yard,
So be careful when you come in,
Because the skeleton will be on guard.

So go have alot of fun,
And don't have any fear,
Because it will soon be over,
And you'll have to wait till next year.


It's Halloween .....................Boys
by Jack Prelutsky

It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night.

Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels,
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms.

In masks and gowns
we haunt the street
And knock on doors
for trick or treat.

Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!


Check the  candy  and  be  safe  out there  ~Nee~

14 comments:

  1. Hi Nee!
    Happy Halloween to you guys too! Definitely can tell the difference in choices for the kids. Girls will be girls and oh those boys! Safe and fun trick or treating for ya'll:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise ,
      Happy Halloween to you and Marion . The kids agree on most things but Baby Boy will take a stand , I also smile when I saw their choices .
      I will be safe and wiggle , wiggle . If you eat to much candy corn on Halloween you will get fat (giggling) I am so bad :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Nee, Love the cheerfulness of the post. It is a happy post and that is the part of Halloween I like. The word "happy". I don't like the scary part of this day.
    Have a very safe and good day my friend. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Catherine , Thanks so much , it's a happy post ... there is so much hate now any little bit of cheer we can send out and just touch someone , job well done . A safe and happy day to you my friend and have a wonderful evening with family . ;-D ~Nee~

      Delete
  3. Just a quick Happy Halloween greeting to all! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nellie , so nice to see you ... Happy Halloween ;-D

      Delete
  4. Good afternoon Nee, Happy Halloween to you and the children...Love the both poems. Your children are very talented to have chosen these two very special words. I also love the photo with the ghost and the house. I hope that you all have a wonderful, fun, and safe day/night. Have a blessed weekend...Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening Dottie , I hope your Halloween is going well . My kids loves to read .I don't know what two very special words you are speaking of .

      If you are speaking of the title of the poems ...Halloween is Here and It's Halloween , that's the names of the poems , they are wrote by different people ,
      I also have one on the left sidebar where the ghost is clawing the tree and blinking his red eyes ;-D . Hope your Halloween is happy and safe also . Have a blessed weekend :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Nee, Sorry you must have thought I tipped into the Black Widow Drink I had on my post..(giggle)....I meant to say the two special poems for your children, being one for the boys and one for the girls. Sorry, Hope that you and the kids had a fun Halloween, I had a nice night as well. Thanks for asking...Have a blessed week ahead...Dottie :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Dottie , glad you told me .... I didn't know what to think ... because it do not take talent to pick out a poem you like . ~Nee~ :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Nee, wishing you & your a very Happy Halloween. Hope you will have a fantastic time.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristy ,
    I do so wish the same for you and your dear family great time was had by a;; . thanks for stopping by ... blessing .~Nee~ ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Nee I loved these poems! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween! ^_^ Too bad it's only one day. I love it so much. Have a wonderful Sunday. xoxo Tammy<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy , so happy you enjoyed the poems , Thank you for stopping by . My kids feel the same as you , they like the fun part (candy) . Have a wonderful week and see you soon ;-D ~Nee~

      Delete

Hi friends, thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to say hello. The welcome mat is always out and the coffee is always hot .I really appreciate your sweet gesture!