Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Prayer In Spring - ------ by Robert Frost

A Prayer In Spring -    Author  Robert Frost

Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers to-day;
And give us not to think so far away
As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
All simply in the springing of the year.

Oh, give us pleasure in the orchard white,
Like nothing else by day, like ghosts by night;
And make us happy in the happy bees,
The swarm dilating round the perfect trees.

And make us happy in the darting bird
That suddenly above the bees is heard,
The meteor that thrusts in with needle bill,
And off a blossom in mid air stands still.

For this is love and nothing else is love,
The which it is reserved for God above
To sanctify to what far ends He will,
But which it only needs that we fulfil.
Please hop over to  Louise  and say 'Happy Birthday' to Marion.

Nee and the Carano gang

6 comments:

  1. Happy Spring dear Nee,
    Lovely poem..So glad that you are back..I still have not come back yet, but hope to soon..Miss you and all the girls...Enjoy your day...
    Hugs Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you dear Dottie ,
    Enjoy Robert Frost poems , they are up-lifting . No I am not back and I do miss you and all the girls , will be back soon .
    Have a great day . Hugs back at you . Nee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring! And such a lovely poem. Thanks for the reminder about Marion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nee...this post is so sweet...Happy Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Hi Nee, I'm sorry it took me so long to get here. I'm still recuperating from our gambling weekend and so much catching up to do, lol...

    Happy Spring to you and your family Nee. I bet the kids are excited to be on Spring break. Is it this week or next? Such a lovely poem you have shared dear Nee, thank you:)

    Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter, Nee...Looking forward to your return:) Wiggle those toes and in lieu of Easter best to wiggle that nose of yours too, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to say hello. The welcome mat is always out and the coffee is always hot .I really appreciate your sweet gesture!