Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day From the Force of Four

Our love for you is hungry as the sea:
As turbulent, as tidal, as forlorn;
As deep with unrequited mystery;
As elemental, vast, and tempest-torn.
No mountain is more awesome and enduring;
No moon so full of passion for the light;
No garden more forbidden or alluring;
No watchman more acquainted with the night.
We've learned such love that leaves us with little pleasure,
Nor does it die from lack of recompense.
It is from birth a precious, haunted treasure,
Long buried just beyond our innocence.
It is a treasure we now offer you:
That you are loved regardless what you do.
Anyone can be a 'Father'
But it takes someone special to be a 'Daddy' like you .

Author  unknown:

We Love  you so much .
The awesome  foursome :

Jonny ,  Sha   , Jenny   , Man  Carano

3 comments:

  1. Dear Nee, what beautiful words...and love the photo....Hope that your husband enjoys his special day with you and the children. May God Bless....Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dottie , the words fit their daddy to a tee , I think I saw a tear in the corner of his eye ;-D... author unknown ... the 'GIF' is one I had for awhile ... I google free 'GIF's for different occasions they comes in handy . Thanks so much for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Awesome Four ,
    How I do love the words they touched my heart , I do so hold each one of you dear and close to my heart .

    A very humble and proud father .

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to say hello. The welcome mat is always out and the coffee is always hot .I really appreciate your sweet gesture!